Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Identity crisis


I've been working recently on the logo for my website. I am trying to create something sharp and fun that captures my personality. It's a tiny snapshot of me that will be on every page and all of my paperwork. This is proving to be quite difficult.
I imagine that many of you face the same challenge while trying to put together your home. You want something that makes you smile when you see it but also showcases your style in the best way possible to those that visit.
What I've figured out so far is that simple, crisp and a little playful is probably the way I'll go for the logo. I like to think that's a good reflection of me. Those of you working on your home, focus on what makes you smile. You're not marketing your home (well, unless you're selling....that's a whole different ballgame). Focus on what makes you smile when you walk in the door and you're already on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment